Technology Analyst - Remote
Must reside in the US – preferably in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic Regions. Telecommuting permitted. Travel will be required up to 25% of the time. Occasionally, travel demands may increase based on client requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Who we are:
Enterra provides solutions that leverage sophisticated machine learning, artificial intelligence (ontologies, inference engines and rules) and natural language processing to provide highly actionable insights and recommendations to business users. Today, our solutions impact just about every aspect of the products you buy at your local store – from what is available to how it is priced and even where it is placed on the shelf. Our SaaS solutions are deployed within private clouds – principally on Azure. We help transform market-leading companies into true data-driven digital enterprises.
What you will do:
The successful candidate will join a diverse team to:
- Deliver unique high-impact business solutions utilizing advanced technologies to world class clients.
- Transform business processes through the integration of Enterra’s business solutions.
- Provide technology support and analyze/improve technical architectures in support of business processes.
- Guide the development of Enterra’s solution offerings as a whole and specifically for individual clients.
- Use quantitative and statistical methods to identify patterns and derive insights from data.
- Combine machine learning, artificial intelligence (ontologies, inference engines and rules) and natural language processing under a holistic vision to scale and transform business — across multiple function and process.
Work with other Enterra and client personnel to:
- Understand and document the current and any planned changes to the technical (incl. data) architecture, business functions and processes of our clients including any key challenges or opportunities and specific requirements.
- Identify the integration points, specify and implement the system interfaces as well as the data transformations needed for the engagement.
- Design and present the approach to efficiently integrate Enterra’s business solutions into the client architecture.
- Model the technical benefits to be gained from the system implementation. This includes performance, accuracy, cost and other implications.
- Configure and test the client specific instance of the Enterra business solution.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Deploy the solutions within client environments.
- Train client personnel in the use and management of the solution.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) subject.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience as a technology analyst or similar position.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate with business and technical personnel both internally and externally. This includes documentation, presentations and individual analysis sessions.
- Good documentation skills especially in documenting requirements using different approaches such as use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and state charts, data dictionaries, and class or entity relationship diagrams.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business sense.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Knowledge of programming in Python, R (or related programming language) for system integration or data analytics.
The following additional skills would be beneficial:
- Experience in a client-facing/consulting role.
- Experience in the Consumer Products & Goods (CPG) Industry.
- Experience with one of more of the following technologies: ERP, CRM, API, databases, cloud, or data wrangling.
- Experience with one or more of the following advanced technologies: Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Ontologies, Business Rules, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization.
- Experience with statistical or BI packages for analyzing large datasets (Power BI, Tableau etc.).
- Experience with data wrangling packages such as Alteryx, Trifacta or equivalent.
- Exposure to Agile methods and tools, such as Jira.