Project Business Lead
Must reside in the US – preferably in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic Regions. Telecommuting permitted. Travel will be required up to 2 days a week depending upon location and client requirements – most of our current clients do not require more than 2 days a month. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Who we are:
Enterra provides solutions that leverage sophisticated machine learning, artificial intelligence (ontologies, inference engines and rules) and natural language processing to provide highly actionable insights and recommendations to business users. Today, our solutions impact just about every aspect of the products you buy at your local store – from what is available to how it is priced and even where it is placed on the shelf. Our SaaS solutions are deployed within private clouds – principally on Azure. We help transform market-leading companies into true data-driven digital enterprises.
What you will do:
The successful candidate will lead a team to support and optimize client delivery for Enterra. As a member and leader in our Client Services team, this role will work closely with Enterra’s clients and our Engineering team to manage the delivery of Enterra’s solution to the client:
- Deliver unique high-impact business solutions utilizing advanced technologies to world class clients.
- Analyze and work with the client to transform business processes through the integration and activation of Enterra’s business solutions.
- Provide project management to client team and Enterra’s team, working as a leading and coordinating function
- Guide the development of Enterra’s solution offerings as a whole and specifically for individual clients.
- Educate client personnel at various levels on the Enterra technology platform, Enterra’s business solutions and client-specific findings.
Work with other Enterra and client personnel to:
- Act as the primary relationship and project delivery liaison between the client and Enterra.
- Understand and document current business functions and processes of our clients including KPIs and measurements involved, as well as any key challenges or opportunities and specific requirements.
- Design and present new processes using Enterra’s business solutions.
- Model the benefits to be gained from the implementation of Enterra’s system. This includes creating cost-benefit analysis (CBA) models.
- Oversee the delivery of Enterra’s business solutions, this includes work performed to:
- Identify the data sources and specify the transformations needed for the engagement.
- Configure and test the client specific instance of the Enterra business solution.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Execute the solutions on behalf of the client and present results/findings to appropriate business users.
- Train client personnel in the use of the solution.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Delivery Manager, Project Manager or similar position.
- Prior experience leading a cross-functional team and working closely with clients.
- Prior experience in a client-facing and consulting role in a software technology environment – ideally utilizing AI technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate with business and technical personnel both internally and externally. This includes documentation, presentations and individual analysis sessions.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills: Ability to turn numbers into stories our clients can understand and respond to; ability to interpret data into actionable insights.
- Strong documentation skills especially in documenting requirements using different approaches such as use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and state charts, data dictionaries, and class or entity relationship diagrams.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business sense.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
The following additional skills would be beneficial:
- Experience in the Consumer Products & Goods (CPG) Industry.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Trade Promotions, Pricing, Assortment, or Supply Planning.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Ontologies, Business Rules, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical or BI packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc.).
- Experience with data visualization tools (Microsoft Power BI / Tableau) and strong proficiency with Microsoft.
- Attention to detail: Quality and accuracy in the work is essential to being successful in the role.