Must reside in the US – preferably in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic Regions. Telecommuting permitted. Travel will be required up to 25% of the time. Occasionally, travel demands may increase based on client requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Who we are:
Enterra provides solutions that leverage sophisticated machine learning, artificial intelligence (ontologies, inference engines and rules) and natural language processing to provide highly actionable insights and recommendations to business users. Today, our solutions impact just about every aspect of the products you buy at your local store – from what is available to how it is priced and even where it is placed on the shelf. Our SaaS solutions are deployed within private clouds – principally on Azure. We help transform market-leading companies into true data-driven digital enterprises.
What you will do:
The successful candidate will join a diverse team to:
- Deliver unique high-impact business solutions utilizing advanced technologies to world class clients.
- Transform business processes through the integration and activation of Enterra’s business solutions.
- Provide management support and analyze/improve business processes.
- Guide the development of Enterra’s solution offerings as a whole and specifically for individual clients.
- Use quantitative and statistical methods to identify patterns and derive insights from data.
- Combine machine learning, artificial intelligence (ontologies, inference engines and rules) and natural language processing under a holistic vision to scale and transform business — across multiple function and process.
Work with other Enterra and client personnel to:
- Understand and document current business functions and processes of our clients including KPIs and measurements involved, as well as any key challenges or opportunities and specific requirements.
- Design and present new processes using Enterra’s business solutions.
- Model the benefits to be gained from the implementation of Enterra’s system. This includes creating cost-benefit analysis (CBA) models.
- Identify the data sources and specify the transformations needed for the engagement.
- Configure and test the client specific instance of the Enterra business solution.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Execute the solutions on behalf of the client and present results/findings to appropriate business users.
- Train client personnel in the use of the solution.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience as a business analyst or similar position.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate with business and technical personnel both internally and externally. This includes documentation, presentations and individual analysis sessions.
- Good documentation skills especially in documenting requirements using different approaches such as use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and state charts, data dictionaries, and class or entity relationship diagrams.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business sense.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
The following additional skills would be beneficial:
- Experience in a client-facing/consulting role.
- Experience in the Consumer Products & Goods (CPG) Industry.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Trade Promotions, Pricing, Assortment, or Supply Chain Planning.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Ontologies, Business Rules, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical or BI packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc.).