Data Integration Specialist
Must reside in the US –preferably in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic Regions. Telecommuting permitted. Travel will be required up to 2 days a week depending upon location and client requirements – most of our clients currently do not require more than 2 days a month.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Who we are:
Enterra provides solutionsthat leverage sophisticated machine learning, artificial intelligence (ontologies, inference engines and rules) and natural language processing to provide highly actionable insights and recommendations to business users. Today, our solutions impact just about every aspect of the products you buy at your local store – from what is available to how its priced and even where it is placed on the shelf. Our SaaS solutions are deployed within private clouds – principally on Azure. We help transform market-leading companies into true data-driven digital enterprises.
What you will do
This is a client-facing role. The successful candidate will join a diverse, multi-faceted team to:
- Ensure the required data interfaces between a client’s data environment and the Enterra solutions – this includes interface requirements including logical mapping of data fields as well as appropriate implementation.
- Deploy the Enterra solutions inside a client’s cloud environment or alternatively inside Enterra’s single tenant cloud environment on behalf of the client.
- Ensure client’s security standards and authorizations are met.
- Ensure any software localization and configuration of the Enterra solution to a client’s requirements.
- Work closely with client’s IT group to achieve above.
- Provide technology support and analyze/improve technical architectures in support of business processes.
- Provide input to the development of Enterra’s solution offerings as a whole and specifically for individual clients.
Responsibilities also Include
Work with other Enterra and client teams to:
- Understand and document the current and any planned changes to the technical (especially data) architecture, business functions and processes including any key challenges or opportunities and specific requirements.
- Identify the integration points, specify and implement the data and system interfaces as well as the data mappings and transformations needed for the engagement.
- Design and present the approach to efficiently integrate Enterra’s business solutions into the client architecture
- Model the technical benefits to be gained from the system implementation. This includes performance, accuracy, cost, and other implications.
- Configure and test the technical components of client specific instance of the Enterra business solution.
- Deploy the solutions within client environments and/or an Enterra environment configured for the client.
- Train client personnel in the management of the solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) subject.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience deploying solutions to clients in the Azure Cloud (ideally SaaS) environment
- Experience in deploying and managing solutions within Docker & Kubernetes platforms,
- An understanding of micro services architecture
- Experience in data analytics and warehousing to extract, transform and load data
- Solid verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate complex data sets to both internal teams and client teams. This includes documentation, presentations, and individual analysis sessions.
- Strong documentation skills especially in documenting requirements using different approaches such as use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and state charts, data dictionaries, class or entity relationship diagrams.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business sense.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Experience programming in Python or R (or related programming language) for system integration or data analytics.
- Experience in a client-facing/consulting role
- Experience in data wrangling and experience with data wrangling technologies such as Alteryx, Trifacta or equivalent.
The following additional skills would be a plus:
- Experience in the Consumer Products & Goods (CPG) Industry.
- Experience with one of more of the following technologies: ERP, CRM, API, databases, cloud, data wrangling.
- Experience with one or more of the following advanced technologies: Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Ontologies, Business Rules, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization.
- Experience with statistical or BI packages for analyzing large datasets (Power BI, Tableau etc.).
- Exposure to Agile methods and tools, such as Jira.